As we turn the page on a brand new year, many of us are reflecting on the triumphs and perils of 2017, while simultaneously anticipating what 2018 might hold. According to a notorious blind psychic, there are two things we can count on happening this year. She correctly predicted the September 11th terrorist attacks and the presidency of Barack Obama, so we ought to take her seriously.
Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga, who died in 1996 at the age of 85, foretold natural disasters and global events long before they occurred. She predicted 9/11, the rise of ISIS, the Boxing Day tsunami, and Brexit, just to name a few things.
Before she died, Baba Vanga, dubbed the “Nostradamus from the Balkans,” left predictions up to the 51st century, when she believed the world would end. For 2018, she foresaw two world-changing events. They were that China would become the world’s next “superpower,” taking over the top spot now held by the US, and that “a new form of energy” would be discovered on Venus.
So, could either of these things actually happen? Well, with regards to the new form of energy being discovered on Venus, Baba Vanga may have been onto something.
There are not currently plans to send a space mission to Venus. However the Parker Solar Probe, named after the solar astrophysicist Eugene Parker, is due to launch in July 2018. And while it will not actually land on Venus, it will use the planet’s gravitational force to achieve multiple passes of the Sun. [Source: Express]
As far as China goes, it has not yet overtaken the US, but it is possible that the communist nation could soon do so, thanks to the crippling national debt, unemployment, and suffering economy Barack Obama left us saddled with.
While Obama was doing his best to destroy the US as we know it, China’s economy was steadily expanding. In 1970, the country made up just 4.1 percent of the total world’s economy, but this number rose to 15.6 percent in 2015, and it is continuing to rise.
However, we are now poised to see the sort of monumental growth we haven’t experienced in a decade, and we have President Donald Trump to thank for that.
If Barack Obama were still president, our national debt would still be climbing and our economy failing; had Hillary Clinton won, there’s no telling how many of our assets she might have already sold to Russia in exchange for “donations” to her foundation; and if Bernie Sanders were our Commander-in-Chief, we’d be halfway to a socialist country at this point.
So, we do still stand a chance against China, but that might have been very different had Americans voted differently in 2016.
Before her death in 1996, Baba Vanga also made these future predictions, according to the New York Post:
- Global hunger will start to be eradicated between 2025 and 2028.
- From 2033 to 2045, the polar ice caps will melt, causing ocean levels to rise. At the same time, Muslims will rule Europe and the world economy will grow.
- The rise of cloning will mean doctors can cure any disease. The US will launch an attack on Muslim Rome using a climate-based “instant freezing” weapon.
- Between 2072 and 2086, a classless, Communist society will thrive hand in hand with newly restored nature.
- Between 2170 and 2256, a Mars colony will become a nuclear power and demand independence from the Earth. Back on Earth, an underwater city will be built and something “terrible” will be discovered during the search for alien life.
- Sometime between 2262 and 2304, we’ll crack time travel.
- From 2341, a series of natural and man-made disasters will make Earth uninhabitable. But humans will escape to another solar system and wars will be waged.
- From 4302 to 4674, humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens. The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God.
- In 5079, the universe will end.
It is said that Baba Vanga had an 85 percent accuracy rate in her predictions, so it is highly likely that some of these things will come true. After all, we are already well on our way to seeing a Europe which is ruled by Muslims, thanks to the refugee crisis and bleeding-heart liberal politicians who have allowed millions of unvetted Muslim migrants into their countries.
We will simply have to wait and see what 2018 has in store. While there is much which remains to be seen, one thing is for certain: We are poised to enjoy another remarkable year of growth, thanks to President Donald Trump. As we ring in the New Year, we should all count him among our many blessings.